Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Furious 5


On one Saturday every month I get together with the Furious 5 for a Massage Day with Nepa. This an event that is one of the highlights of the month for me because I get to do five hours of massage in one day on these good people.


Now Massage Day with Nepa started almost 3 years ago with just two of them. Then last year it turned into 4 and by the beginning of this year they became known as the Furious 5. During this "Spa Day", I work on each individual person for an hour helping them through whatever ails them. These sessions are never about relaxation but therapy. This time is also a little party with good conversation, laughing, joke telling and great food. I think all this together makes for great therapy and good times.


This type of event is a good idea for family members, friends, massage therapists, etc who are interested in getting a massage on a regular basis with other like minded people. This group atmosphere will keep the cost down and energy positive. With the Furious 5 I work on a massage table but you can coordinate an event with a massage chair to keep the cost even lower.

The best thing about the Furious 5 is that I get to see them improve and feel better physically and mentally. Like I said before; one of the highlights of my month.


Here's to The Furious 5!