Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Professional Development 4- Gift Certificates


Welcome to PD4! Gift certificates are a good way to "give" massage to those that might not otherwise receive one or for your clients to offer your services to someone they know. People are always looking for the perfect gift and what could be better than a great massage. To me gift certificates are not a way to build revenue but to offer another aspect of your massage services. Your skill and word of mouth is what builds your practice.

Now in my practice I offer different types of certificates; three for table massage and one for chair massage. I like to offer more than one for my table work because people will appreciate some choice in their selections. The chair massage gift certificate is the only one I have found to have an actual background print of someone doing chair massage on the inside. I use these mostly at the law offices that I work with doing chair massage. These are great for birthdays and as "Thank you" presents for co-workers. I also give out gift certificates every now and then just to keep the energy following in my business.

For a good selection of gift certificates click HERE.

Always have a selection of gift certificates on hand for your practice. You never know when someone will ask you if you sell gift certificates and you can always inform your clients you sell them and they will make a great gift.

PD5 in two weeks.

Peace