Saturday, April 11, 2009

Grab a Chair


This is for therapists, soon to be therapists and want to be therapists. If you don't already have a massage chair, get one. Please. There are many reasons but the number one is flexibility.

As I have stated before the world is changing and in order to change with it you must be flexible to do so. The ability to adapt is important. You must be able to be in different places, to help many people and stand above the crowd. If you don't you will fall by the way side. The strong and the unique survive.

Why does it seem like I push chair massage? Because it works as a business and as a modality. I'm not saying get rid of your table but in an hour I can work on about 4 people. Your standard table work will yield 1. Now I can make the same amount of money as a 1 hour table but those 4 people tell other people. And what do they tell them? That here is a guy who can help you with a lot of your aches and pains in 15 minutes or so and it cost $15! Or they can get on a table for 60 or 90 minutes and feel relaxed for a short while. That costs $85-$150!

See the difference?

That is how my business has grown over the last 4 years. I have worked in many different places and received experience. That is priceless! Meeting people led me to other people and so on and so on. That's what Nepatism is about.

Now, if you are thinking where can I get a good chair. I have some answers. There are some good inexpensive chairs because you don't need to spend a lot. When I bought my chair it was $199 on sale. But I would buy it at regular price. See Here.

Also, you'll find a package deal Here.

Another chair under $200 Here.

If you don't already own a massage chair, these will get you started. From there we will go on to training, where to get it and how to develop your SKILLS. This is what brings clients back, time and time again. Relaxation may be the number one reason people will get a massage but helping them with shoulder pain, headaches, sore back and hip tightness is why they come back.

Be Here next week as the saga continues.